Thursday 24 September 2009

Hmm... here's the blog post that I promised Dan. Well, I didn't promise him anything. I did say that I'd try to get one done though (Y) I didn't think that anybody missed reading about the tales of my life tbh, but apparently they do :O I have to admit that I've been blogging elsewhere about stuff that I don't want everyone to read... so... yeah... :/ I'll still try to update on here every so often though. It'll give me something to do when I feel bored (Y)

Where shall I start? Ah, yes. I'm rather enjoying not being at school :/ If I'm completely honest, I hate it there. Dad says that I have to go back on Monday (N) I understand that I can't keep having days off, but I feel so awful when I have to be at school and I can't concentrate on anything :/ Therefore, I learn nothing. It just feels like a complete waste of my time. I don't see why I should have to put myself through unnecessary pain and torture just to sit in some place that I don't even want to be in. I'm not joking, I suffer for every moment that I'm there. I don't even feel well enough to talk to my friends :( It's horrible. That's why I'm much better off at home. Also, I'm still feeling too sick to do anything (N) Hell, I can't even walk properly. My life is a bit shitty atm (N)

I've been to Cambridge today. Hurrah. Well, it's not really "hurrah" because I only went to the clinic o.O It was quite a positive experience tbh, even if I had to talk about some really difficult issues :/ I left the building with a smile on my face anyway. For the first time ever I actually believed that I was going to get better (Y) I'm going to continue going to those sessions because I feel like they may help me, but I'm not so sure about the medication yet. It's completely up to me as to whether I want to take it or not :/ I feel as if it's in my best interest to, but those who know me well will understand how much I hate medicine/pills. The good news is that they'd give me the smallest dosage, which comes in a liquid form (Y) That's one good thing at least because I sure as hell ain't swallowing no pills. The only thing that I'm concerned about now is the fact that I'd have to take it first thing in the morning :/ I'm not sure if I'm going to have the strength to though because I feel so ill. I can't even drink water tbh o.O

On a less depressing note... (bad pun intended)

I've gotten myself into Emma's Animal Crossing game. It's all I've been doing for the past few days tbh :/ I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it certainly takes my mind off everything for a little while (Y) Hmm... I spend my days catching fictional migratory locusts to sell so that I can pay off my pretend mortgage :$ At least I'm enjoying it though... Well, I think I'm enjoying it.

I actually feel exhausted atm (N) The afternoons are when I feel the most tired, even if I feel tired pretty much all day *rolls eyes*

I did plan to meet up with Tom after school today, but I turned him down... yet again (N) I can't help not feeling well tbh :/ At least we have the weekend to look forward to (L) I'm determined to get out then. I might just go insane otherwise D: I'm pretty sure none of you would enjoy that. I'm already a nutter as it is :L

Aww at Jack e-mailing me from school ^_^ Even if he's not saying that much lol. At least someone cares.

I hope that satisfied those of you who missed my updates o.O Sorry that it wasn't particularly interesting. I haven't done anything with my life in the last 2 months.

4 comments:

  1. where did you go in cambridge? was it centre 33? that's where I went. I talked to a short foreign woman and could barely understand a word sh said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of centre 33 before :O i went to the brookside family consultation clinic (near long road)... there were no lights in the toilets so i used the spack toilet :L i had an english woman :) i win :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This indeed satisfies my deep and totally not sexual want to read your blog :L

    It makes me happy your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bloody hope you don't have a sexual desire to read my blog posts :L that's just freakaaaay ;D

    and thanks :] i do feel a bit more positive about getting better! (Y)

    ReplyDelete